I almost forgot to show you what I made out of this vintage pillowcase. I was going to make a dress and was all set up when I realized the pillowcase was going to be too short for a dress…like WAY short. Ugh. I was finally going to make one and I was too late. Instead, I made something way less cool and just plain practical. It’s a bed frame cover for my little guy. He falls out of bed constantly so I knew it was time.
I just trimmed the end off, finished the ends, and used it for the piece that holds onto the bar.
I just finished it by adding some horizontal stitches for the bars.
No more 2 am wake-ups…at least not for the little bean falling out of bed :) Easy Peasy.