I get asked A LOT about some easy and quick meal ideas. Those two words mean something different to each person because there is no way I could cook you the dinner you might be picturing in the time it takes you to go through a drive-thru. However, clearly if you read my blog you probably cook some, right? So, I thought I’d show you a snapshot of some of my “quickie” meals and snacks over the last couple weeks.
All of the above pictures were taken on instagram…just a quick snap before we ate of the deliciousness.
If you’d like to keep up with these little food snippets:
… … … … …
… … … … …
(from top right row across)
- local grapefruit for breakfast
- snickerdoodles from Martha Stewart
- organic tomato soup with caramelized fennel
- orange liqueur
- chicken sausage and spinach orecchiette pasta
- cheese plate with pears and honey
- toasted pecans
- brown butter pasta with mizithra cheese (spaghetti factory style)
- meatless tacos with all the fixings
- Suzie’s farm awesome broccoli
- sausage calzones
- strawberries are here!
- chinese vegetable fried rice
- monkey bread
- pea risotto with sautéed garlic mushrooms (From Harvest to Heat)
- pre-dice pickles for tuna